Roles and Responsibilities
ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the position of Senior Assistant – Security Services and ensure a safe living environment in the Institute with patrolling, monitoring surveillance systems, responding to alarms etc. at the Headquarters in Patancheru, Telangana. The incumbent would report to the Security Supervisor.
- Minimum qualification SSC passed or higher educational qualification is preferred.
- Retired Ex. Service Men from the Armed Forces/ Paramilitary Force/ TA with at least 5-7 years’ experience in security services would be given preference
- Woman candidates with 2-3 years’ experience in a security function are also encouraged to apply
- Should be a good team player and have experience working in multicultural team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, High Integrity and good decision making skills are important to this role
- 2-wheeler/4-wheeler valid driving license.
This is a contractual role for a period of 36 months (3 years’).
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 04 October 2021, with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Graduation Not Required
INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEM I ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. Covering 6.5 million square kilometers of land in 55 countries, the semi- arid or dryland tropics has over 2 billion people and 644 million of these are the poorest of the poor. ICRISAT and its partners help empower these disadvantaged populations to overcome poverty, hunger and a degraded environment through better agricultural production systems.
ICRISAT is headquartered at Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and eight country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT envisions a prosperous, food-secure and resilient dryland tropics. Its mission is to reduce poverty, hunger, malnutrition and environmental degradation in the dryland tropics. ICRISAT conducts research on its mandate crops of chickpea, pigeonpea, groundnut, sorghum, pearl millet and finger millet in the arid and semi-arid tropics. The Institute focuses its work on the drylands and in protecting the environment. Tropical dryland areas are usually seen as resource-poor and perennially beset by shocks such as drought, thereby trapping dryland communities in poverty and hunger and making them dependent on external aid. Please visit – www.icrisat.org