Roles and Responsibilities
ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic and motivated Indian Nationals for the position of Officer – Accounts (Projects). The position reports to Manager – Finance and Accounts. This role is based at the ICRISAT Headquarters, Patancheru, Telangana, India.
- Project Accounting
- Assist in Project Management
- Preparation of Financial statements in compliance with audit requirements
- MIS Reports
- Assist in Internal and External Audits
- Inter-departmental liaison
- Assist in the Management of receivables
- Additional duties as and when they evolve
Qualification and Skills:
- CA (Inter)/MBA with 3-4 years of experience
- Proficiency in Financial Management
- Highly proficient in MS-Office suite, with special reference to financial packages and Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal tactfully under pressure situations, deliver under tight schedules, and maintain high degree of confidentiality
The position is on a contract for a period of 36 months.
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 09 September 2021, with their latest Curriculum Vitae, along with the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,CA in Any Specialization
INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEM I ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)
The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in the drylands of Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Covering 6.5 million square kilometers of land in 55 countries, the semi-arid or dryland tropics is home to over 2 billion people, and 644 million of these are the poorest of the poor.
ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. ICRISAT and its partners help empower these poor people to overcome poverty, hunger and a degraded environment through better agriculture. ICRISAT is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana State, in India, with two regional hubs (Nairobi, Kenya and Bamako, Mali) and country offices in Niger, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Ethiopia and Mozambique.
ICRISAT conducts research on six highly nutritious drought-tolerant crops: chickpea, pigeonpea, pearl millet, finger millet, sorghum and groundnut. ICRISAT envisions prosperous, food-secure and resilient dryland tropics by reducing poverty, hunger, malnutrition and environmental degradation in the dryland tropics through partnership-based international agricultural research for development that embodies Science with a Human Face. For more details, please visit www.icrisat.org