ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the post of Security Assistant. The position is based at ICRISAT- Patancheru Hyderabad.
- Carry out security duties at various locations on the farm
- Carry out special tasks as deemed necessary for protection and safe custody of ICRISAT property
- Perform shift duties along with a team of experienced security assistants under the direct supervision of security supervisor.
- Inspection of all the security equipment for serviceability.
- Carry out regular patrolling of the property during the shift.
- Ensure that the relevant rules and regulations of the Institute are adhered at all times
- Retired Ex. Service Men from the Armed Forces/ Paramilitary Force/ TA with at least 5-7 years experience in security services aged between 40 to 46 Yrs
- Woman candidates with 2-3 years experience in a security function are also encouraged to apply
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Should be a good team player and have experience working in multicultural team
- Strong problem solving skills
- 2-wheeler/4-wheeler valid driving license
This is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institutes continuing need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 20-August-2017, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time