- Conduct participatory field trials with farmers at different districts in Odisha and collect high-quality data sets required for scientific research
- Day to day supervision of various activities in the farmer's fields and collection, compilation and tabulation of data
- Train the farmers/farm facilitators and provide technical support, maintaining improved interventions at benchmark locations
- Record scientific data, collecting of the information about the farmers and undertaking the crop cutting experiments to record yields in the demonstration plots
- B.Sc (Agri) / B.Sc in Biological Sciences / Graduate from any stream with essential knowledge of agricultural crops, livestock with the first class and should have preferably 1 to 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in English and Odisha (written and spoken)
- Candidates with flair for field work, group interactions and suitable experience will be preferred
- Fluent in English and local language
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, data analysis)
- Should be a good team player and adaptable to working in multicultural team
The position is for Two years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institutes continuing the need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 15-December-2017, with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time