- To perform scientific research services related to proposed objectives of the project.
- Knowledge on modern molecular biology techniques, basic bioinformatics and genetic transformation will be preferred.
- Candidates with expertise in stress physiology and biochemistry are also encouraged to apply.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics with NET qualification.
- The candidate with prior work experience in plant molecular biology and analyzing bioinformatics data will be preferred.
- Good team player in cross-functional environments with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a consolidated position for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent, funding availability, and the Institute's continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 25 November 2018 with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, M.Tech - Any Specialization
INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEMI ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)
ICRISAT is headquartered in Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and five country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
Contact Company:INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEMI ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)