- Market Development activities for biofortified crops
Handling Marketing campaign in the territory
- Coordinating sales activities and working with dealers & distributors of the area
- Managing Farmer field activities and farmer meetings for promotion and awareness.
- Coordinating seed production program in his cluster area for roughing and quality assurance.
- Working closely with the partners and providing them technical support.
- Coordination for seed aggregation and quality Management at field and storage point.
- Planning and dedicated activity initiation for market expansion and house hold reach.
- Tracking the biofortified crop penetration up to consumer level.
- Working as interface between partner to partner communication and support.
- Assistance in seed distribution for demonstration and seed production
- Compilation of trial and demo data."
Required Candidate profile"Specific Skills : Proven work experience in marketing and sales department.
Handling marketing campaigns individually.
Skilled in market information system and report writing.
Knowledge of agronomic operations for Wheat, Rice & Lentils.
Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi language
Ability to manage with minimum supervision & travel frequently.
Perks and BenefitsBest in industry, depends on candidate experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Agriculture
INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEM I ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)
Recruiter Name:Mr Kunal
Contact Company:INTERNATIONAL CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE SEM I ARID TROPICS (ICRISAT)